West Campus

Steps to Apply

Full or part-time study?

Students studying outside

Full-time: Apply to study as a full-time student

If you want to study full-time at 立博在线体育, click here to learn more about required documentation and steps needed to apply!

Concurrent enrollment student

Part-time: F-1 Concurrent Enrollment and F-2 Enrollment

If you want to study part-time at 立博在线体育, you can apply if you are attending another U.S. institution as an F-1 student or if you have an F-2 visa.